An Olga Taussky-Todd Lecture has been held at each ICIAM Congress, since ICIAM 2007, under the auspices of the International Council on Industrial and Applied Mathematics.
This honor is conferred upon a woman who has made outstanding contributions in applied mathematics and /or scientific computation. The name of this lecture pays tribute to the memory of Olga Taussky-Todd, whose scientific legacy is in both theoretical and applied mathematics, and whose work exemplifies the qualities to be recognized.
- Lisa Fauci (Tulane University), Chair
- Mirjam Dür (University of Augsburg)
- Isabelle Gallagher (Ecole Normale Supérieure)
- Suzanne Weekes (Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics)
- Mary Wheeler (University of Texas at Austin)
- Guiying Yan (Chinese Academy of Sciences)
- Barbara Lee Keyfitz, The Ohio State University, USA (Chair)
- Raymond Chan,The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Sofia C. Ohlede, University College London, UK
- Ruben D. Spies, Instituto de Matemática Aplicada del Litoral, Argentina
- Anna Karin Tornberg, KTH, Stockholm, Sweden
- Helena Nussenzveig Lopes, (Chair) IM-UFRJ, Brasil;
- Douglas N. Arnold, University of Minnesota, USA;
- Alison Etheridge, University of Oxford, UK;
- Mythily Ramaswamy, TIFR Bangalore, India;
- Barbara Wohlmuth, TU München, Germany;
- Bin Yu, University of California
- Pauline van den Driessche (University of Victoria, Canada), chair;
- Christine Bernardi (Paris VI, Paris, France);
- Jill P. Mesirov (Broad Institute of MIT and Harvard, Cambridge, USA);
- Hans Schneider (University of Wisconsin, Madison, USA);
- Robert Tichy (TU Graz, Austria).
- Christine Bessenrodt (Univ. of Hanover, Germany);
- Angelika Bunse-Gerstner (Universität Bremen, Germany);
- Chandler Davis (Univ. of Toronto, Canada);
- Robert Tichy (TU Graz, Austria);
- Richard Varga (Kent State University, U.S.A).