The International Council for Industrial and Applied Mathematics (ICIAM) supports up to three conferences in industrial and applied mathematics in non-Congress years. The support funds Fellowships for participants from developing counties. Please see below for a detailed list of previously supported meetings with links to meeting reports.
- Tunisia, May 16-27, CIMPA School: Data Science and Stochastic Optimization
- Columbia, June 8-10, MAPI-2 Conferencia Colobiana de Matematicas Applicadas e Indistriales
- Brazil, Sept. 13-17, Congreso Nacional de Matematica Aplicada e Computacional (CNMAC)
2020 (no supported meetings due to COVID)
Some of the conference support was moved to subsequent years.
2019: ICIAM Congress Year (ICIAM supports attendees)
- Computational Science and Applied Mathematics, Hanoi, Vietnam, March 2018
- International Workshop and Conference on Topology and Applications, Rajagiri School of Engineering & Technology. Kerala, India, December 2018
- 14th Biennial Conference of ISIAM, Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar, India, February 2018
- VI Conference on Applied, Computational and Industrial Mathematics (Argentina)
- CIMPA Numerical Analysis and PDEs, Morocco
- Second International Conference on Applied Mathematics and Informatics – ICAMI 2017
CIMPA Research School in Nouakchott, Mauritania. Feb 15-26, 2016. Organizer: Abderrahmane Nitaj (Univ. Caen, France)
- Partial Differential Equations: Analysis, Numerics and Applications to Floods and Tsunamis, 2014, Phillippines
- CIMPA School on Nonlinear PDEs and Applications, 2014, Morocco